The Integra Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Integra LifeSciences Corporation and is committed to improving people's lives through medical education. Since our inception, we have awarded millions of dollars in grants to a wide variety of organizations, promoting education and helping to make a difference in people's lives.
Only tax-exempt public charities and professional organizations that satisfy the requirements of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code will be considered for donations. The Integra Foundation makes monetary donations only. It does not make product donations.
Requests for financial support must be submitted 45 days in advance through our application portal. Requests of less than $10,000 are reviewed on a rolling basis. Requests of $10,000 or more are reviewed at the Integra Foundation's Quarterly Board Meetings.
- Regenerative Medicine
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Wound Care
- Neurosurgery, Neurotrauma and Neuromonitoring
We also consider making donations to organizations that
- Support people affected by diseases and conditions within our areas of focus, including patient support organizations and patient camps
- Enhance the health of their communities
- Are located within our community that support educational programs and provide local needs-based assistance
- Political, fraternal, social, and religious organizations
- Programs that directly support marketing and sales objectives of the company
- Continuing Medical Education
- Research grants for investigator-initiated clinical studies
- Charities outside the U.S. that do not have a public 501(c)(3) designation